My passion of the Greatest Science in the World: Physics



Every man has a passion and that applies to me, too. My passion is physics. Physics is the study of matter and its reaction to particular actions. This type of science deals with almost everything. The gravity of the earth has to do with physics. Whether or not something breaks if thrown against a wall has to do with physics. Physics has advanced us in every way. You think of any kind of device and it can easily linked back to a physicist. The lights on the ceiling and the light coming from your computer can be linked to Michael Faraday and Nikola Tesla, both men who figured out the many mysteries to electricity which has advanced us technologically. You think of rockets. Well, the equations used to figure out how to put the rocket in space are the exact equations Isaac Newton figured out. We are surrounded by the products of physics . 


Now to get off the topic of the impact of physics, lets go on to why I, personally, love physics. I am a naturally curious person. When I see an object and its function, the question, “ How does it work?” comes to me. If I see a battery, I wonder how it moves the electrons to the object it is connected to. I think about gravity and how the pull of the sun on the planets works and why the planets revolve around the sun. Then I try to figure it out and research it. If it has to do with physics, then I want to know how it works. Also physics has largely to do with math. I am a really mathematical person. So physics’ equations also intrigue me.


Now a passion is useless if you don’t try to chase it. Which is why I plan on chasing my passion as either an engineer or a theoretical physicist, a medical physicist or a Nuclear Physicist.


Now some may not know what either of these are so let me explain. An engineer is a person who tries to design or create certain objects using their knowledge of physics, economy, society, and practical uses. A theoretical physicist is a person who tries to explain and rationalize the physics of everything through equations,A medical physicist is a professional who applies the principles and methods of both physics and medicine. They focus on the areas of prevention, diagnosis, and treatment, as well as ensuring quality services and prevention of risks to the patients, and members of the public in general,Medical physicists use a variety of analytical, computer-aided and bioengineering techniques in their work such as radiotherapy, x-ray imaging, ultrasound, tomography, radiology, nuclear magnetic resonance imaging and lasers. They work with patients and with a wide range of medical, technical and administrative staff, nuclear physicists study the properties of atomic and subatomic particles, such as quarks, electrons, and nuclei, and the forces that cause their interactions. By doing these jobs, I can make my passion a very important part of society. If I were to become an engineer, there is a possibility I could design something that could impact everyone’s daily life. If I were a theoretical physicist, I could better explain the phenomenons around us which could be used by other jobs such as an engineer.

If I were a medical physicist  I'll  involve with the application of medical physics principles and techniques for prevention, treatment and diagnosis of human disorders, illnesses and disabilities, and the protection of the patients, staff and members of the public from ionizing and non-ionizing radiation hazards.

If I were a nuclear physicist, As a Nuclear Physicist, I'll find ways to improve nuclear energy. When you're a Nuclear Physicist, you run tests; evaluate new discoveries; apply modern science in new and different ways;and develop new, cleaner, safer, or more efficient means of producing nuclear energy. 

And I have a passion of teaching Physics, that's why I created my blogg to contribute my own quota to humanity, because, your passion is for you, your purpose is for others, your passion makes you happy, but when you use that your passion to make a difference in someone else's life, that's the service, that's the purpose and that legacy will never be taking away.


Qutaiba Ismail (Physics bro!)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A TOUR OF THE NUCLEUS AND NUCLEAR FORCES